• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2004 WJ Special Edition for sale

srmitchell

NAXJA Forum User
Hey dudes,

We are selling our 2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition. Super solid rig, great mpg for a jeep, lots of good parts.

Untitled by Sean Mitchell 707, on Flickr

Copied from the ad-
105,000 miles. Great condition! Always reliable.
Bright Silver, Special Edition package has painted grill, bumper and side trim- No grey plastic like the standard Laredo. Rare package these days.
Black Interior, aluminum dash accents. Black leather seats.
Front seats are power, heated. Rears fold, 60/40.
CD/Cassette/Radio, 6 speaker system.
Fog Lights, Automatic headlights, sun/moon roof, with programmable overhead trip computer.
Weathertech Floor mats, front and rear.
4.7L V8- 545RFE Automatic Trans, 5 speeds.
Quadra-tracII 4 wheel drive system -NV247 case- (Fulltime on road, neutral, and 4LOW)
Full Skid plates, (front, transfer case, gas tank), front tow hooks.
Trailer package, Class IV, factory with wiring. Rated to 6500 pounds.
Modifications-
Iron Rock Offroad 3 inch lift, with correct-sized solid stock track bar. (This kit with shocks was over $850.)
-Bilstein 5100 Shocks
-Old Man Emu/ Kevin's Offroad Dual Steering Stabilizer kit
-Addco Rear Sway bar with greasable bushings (greatly improved handling)
Factory Take off wheels from a 2013 Wrangler Freedom Ed.- 255/75/17 (32's) Goodyear SRA's, less than 2,000 miles, wrapped around Mineral Gray Moab Wheels.
Kevin's Offroad Rock Sliders... Can be used for actual rock protection, and side steps. Never hit.
Superchip Engine Tuner-Used for more Horsepower/torque, and it is currently programmed to correct the speedometer for the 32 inch tires. Internet updateable. Also doubles as a code reader.
Always maintained regularly, Mobil 1 Engine oil, the correct Atf+4 for the transmission, and Mopar Transfer Case and Power steering fluids. (They are specific for the 99-04 Grand Cherokee)
Axle, transfercase fluids, all in good shape- Brakes still have life, and all suspension/ driveline, and steering components in great shape. Jeep was never neglected.
Has some small paint nicks, a few dents and scuffs, but no body damage which would require repair. Jeep was never abused offroad. Never submerged, jumped or bashed. Great condition for a 10 year old jeep! Non smoking for its whole life.
Shoot me any questions you have, text is usually better as I work 8-5. We are huge jeep nuts, and the care of this rig shows this.
No low ballers, (any reasonable offer considered.) This is a very, very clean jeep with high quality parts, built right. Tons of power, comfortable, and great offroad/onroad, this jeep is a great all-around ride.

Trying to sell it for a down payment on a new DD. Please spread the word! :thumbup:

The Jeep is located near Eureka, if someone was serious we could easily meet somewhere south, like Willits. (North of Santa Rosa.)

http://humboldt.craigslist.org/cto/4755862056.html

The listing price is for people outside of our jeep community, there is certainly a NAXJA family discount!

-Columbus

dude this thing is so nice ! Does it have those factory LSD varilock diffs under it?

Probably not, as it has the Qtrac 4x4 system. With Varilocks, it's a Quadra Drive

Yeah, open diffs front and rear. The upside is that you can actually get an aussie for the back of this jeep, you can't in the overland.

Motivated to sell it, all serious offers considered.

is it an 8.25 or 44a?

44A. Not the same one as in the ZJ (suspension mounts, width) but the internals are the same.
If I hadn't already picked up an 04, I'd be all over this. Forgot about the listing while I was car shopping :(

No worries, if you know anyone who is interested please forward my ad.

Went to my work (dealership) on my day off and discussed ordering my next car... It'll be my daily driver. Gas savings will be huge. I drive 740 miles a month commuting.

What kind of mpg do you get wth it ?

Back