• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ-Low Miles-6" Full Traction Lift-4.6L Stroker

Atrain

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone,

I am selling my 01 XJ. Family has outgrown it. Here are the details...

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport XJ
83,000 original miles
4.6L Stroker built by “Heads by Paul” in Denver (about 6K miles on motor)
Comp Cam 68-231-4 (206/214 degree)
9.6:1 compression
Mild cylinder head porting
Cobra 25# fuel injectors
Bored throttle body (60mm)
K&N air filter
Banks header
Flowmaster muffler
B&M transmission cooler
6” Full Traction Long Arm lift kit
Slip Yoke Eliminator
Tom Wood custom driveshaft
33” Baja Claws
Chrysler 8.25” differential
Powertrax auto locker
Custom bumper and sliders
Interior roll bar
Class III tow hitch
6 disk CD changer

I have receipts for everything, over 6K in parts. It also has PS, PL, PW, PB, AC, and cruise control. It is reliable and runs great. I've probably put 12K miles on it in the 6 years I've owned it. It has been wheeled a bit but never abused or wailed on. The goal was to have a reliable vehicle for having fun with the family. I have the original bumper and some other original parts I removed. I can be reached at [email protected] or 719-687-8733 in the evenings. Asking 12K.

The first 5 pics are from this afternoon, the others are older...

054.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

055.jpg

056-1.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

Moab058.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Still had things I wanted to do it but it has not been a priority for me in a long time...I've put less than 3K miles on it since 08, lol. It was just fine as-is for how I used it...and surprisingly capable.

Also, I see I forgot to mention it's an automatic.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment...that's why I hauled my motor all the way to Denver! They are great guys who do top notch work.

I followed a 4.6L recipe that is supposed to produce 260hp @ 4800rpm, 324lbft @ 3500rpm.

Nice RIG! Good luck

Back