• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ!!

RoXJok

NAXJA Forum User
That's right everyone. I'm selling my XJ. Hopefully most of you know what it looks like. Time for a change. Most of you are aware of the amount of aftermarket parts and custom work that's been done to her. Here's a short list just in case you forgot:

2000 XJ 4.0L
112,000 miles and runs perfect
D30 up front
Chrysler 8.25 with Detroit lockerK&N air filter
Brown Dog motor mounts
MagnaFlow high-flow cat and muffler
Yukon 4.56s front and rear
Advance Adaptors SYE
Total lift approx. 6 1/2"
RE 4.5" Super Flex short arm
RE Quick Discos
RE Drop Brackets
RE DB Braces
RE HD Track bar, mounting bracket and brace
RuffStuff Diff covers w/countersunk holes and drain plug
ACOS Adjustable coil spacers
35x13.5x15 Toyo M/Ts on American Racing 15x8, 3.75"BS polished aluminum wheels
Tatton's Custom Driveshafts
ProtoFab Pre-runner winch bumper
2 Hella Rallye 4000s
Cobra 29 LTD Chrome CB w/Firestick
CrimeStopper aftermarket alarm
CrimeStopper Remote start
Custom 3/16" frame rail work, view: http://www.flagstaff4wheelers.com/viewt ... &start=110
$2500 sound system done by Sound Creations... for details view: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=991649
Brand new High Lift jack

XJ Parts that will come with it:
2 stock XJ front driveshafts
1 HP D30(stock)

Asking $8000obo. I will accept reasonable offers.
IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

tattons1.jpg

fab1.jpg

Last edited:
Make ma a reasonable offer!!

You need to tighten that jam nut!
IMG_2293.jpg

You need to tighten that jam nut!
IMG_2293.jpg

That pic was taken the evening I installed it. It's been tight for months. Thanks though.

I wrapped the frame rails with 3/16" steel to strengthen the frame. The 3/16" extends out the back and is welded to a 2x4" steel bumper. It extends forward just past the rear seatbelt brackets.

I couldn't figure out how to edit my post. My bad. And yes, the new price is $7000.

In the market for a Harley:loveu:. Ha ha ha, and you're right, I haven't had it for long. But you'd have to agree it's gone through a HUGE transformation. By selling my XJ I can apply a huge down payment.

whats the towing capacity of your xj???
i have a buddy that just got $7000 and he's looking for anything that he can tow a trailer with a small car, a shell and some tools back from pennsylvaina

bump

Someone please make an offer on this thing. I want it to stay local(AZ) and in the hands of someone who knows what to do with it!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back