• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Northern Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
Once a year I buy a Jeep for my wifes sister & her husband to tool around with us at Silver Lake for a week. Our trip is over, and it's time this Jeep goes away. While I have owned this Jeep around a month, my buddy has had it for the last 10 years and I have preformed all modifications to it over the years. The Jeep has never been wrecked, and has a clean title.

2000 Sport, 4.0, Auto, 231, D30/8.25(3.55), 121k miles. AC, Cruise, and Hitch. NO ABS, it HAD factory fogs but they are long gone. Holds good oil pressure. No rust in Rockers, No rust on inside lip of doors, No rust at 1/4 windows, No rust above windshield, don't think there is any on hatch but don't quote me on that. H4 headlights, clear turns.

I am going to call the lift a 4", but it's a mix and match. Rubicon Express 3.5" leafs, old sagged 4" Skyjacker coils with new 1" spacer, new adjustable Rough Country track bar with bracket, new Teraflex? adjustable lowers, new Rough Country SS lines front and rear.

Protofab front prerunner bumper, Custom4x4 double tube rock sliders, 5- 33" tires - 4 of which being Goodyear Duratracs and the spare being some random MT. 4 of the wheels are brand new black cragars, the spare is a black D window. No cat, 2.5" exhaust with 2 chambler flowmaster.
I have replaced the passenger side window regulator, replaced drivers door hinges, replaced drivers seat bottom, had it aligned, installed new wheels & had balanced, installed new U joints, installed SS brake lines, installed 1" spacer, had new exhaust installed, replaced an O2 sensor, installed new wiper blades, think that's about it.

NEEDS: Drivers floor pan replaced, the rear lower 1/4's either covered or cut & fold, front sway bar bushings and new discos if you so choose, passenger rear shock blew out at SL and needs replaced, desperately needs a SYE installed(I will provide a brand new SYE and used front driveshaft). Current radio works fine, but is loose in there and somehow causing #6 fuse to blow which is dash lights.

Pretty nice Jeep overall, just needs a couple things. Please PM me for my #, and we can discuss the Jeep in detail and any questions/concerns you might have.

$5200 or best offer. I will deduct $600 if you have your own wheels/tires & don't want mine. Would be interested in TJ trades, possibly spotless YJ's if any still exsist. What I am really looking for is a rust free silvestone metallic XJ - prefably stock, white would be cool too. No other trades will be considered.

I replaced the rear shock. Buyer has the option to include a brand new passenger side rubicon express lower long arm. This is not available separately. I hope to install the sye very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back