• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

20 gallon gas tank

Tony8470

NAXJA Forum User
I got a pinhole in my tank after hitting a rock. The hole is at a point where the rust was so bad that the bend actually creased the hole into the tank. I'm gonna have to cut off the bolts that hang it into place, as they are rusted so bad, will chrysler have replacements?

Anyways, I was looking for a replacement and autozone has a 20 gallon gas tank.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?parttype=1296&ptset=A&searchfor=Fuel+Tank/Sending+Units

Would that fit without any modifications? I'm going to get a skidplate too, would it interfere with some of the skids?
I did a search, and I can't search the 20, so all I got was bs about gas prices.

90 cherokee laredo

I'm sorry, I did a search on edmunds. It says I have a 20 gallon tank. SORRY ALL! I've only owned the thing for 3-4 weeks now.

But, to the skidplates, since I cant delete the thread.
Anyone have any reccomendations? I don't need anything for a monster rock crawler just something better than stock.

Are you talking about the stock metal one or the plastic one? For everything except hard core rocks the stock metal one is fine. JIM.

Back