• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 ROW vs 3 ROW Radiators - what's the REAL deal?

Had the CSF 3 core all metal rad. Also used a 1 row aluminum, cheap pepboy's radiator, and honestly the 1 row cools better IMO, and has much more space between the fan clutch and the radiator, so less chance of bad engine mounts/severe engine movement smashing up your ran w/ the clutch.

Impossible unfortunately. I was attracted to the modine solution because of the corrosion in my heater core... since it had bigger pipes.. but the Modine is no longer being made as they (apparently) are no longer in business.... so I ended up putting a different 3-row that was available... people here on the forum seem to speak well of them...though the brand escapes me for the moment...

Someone must be makeing a 2 core with the same specs as the modine. I'm not sure exactly what the measurements where for the modine. I'm thinking the tubes were five eights inches or more each which gave a good unobstructed flow. If you can find a radiator with larger than 5/8 then you should be ok.

Perhaps a good radiator shop can build one.

Check with Goatman on this cause he and I were the ones doing all the research. He may have a good replacement suggestion to the modine.

Isn't Modine/GDI/Proliance Ready Rad all one in the same now?

Back