• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Cherokees and 2 Comanches for sale in Indiana

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
These are located in East Central Indiana....

Reach me at trucks0(zero) at insightbb d o t com

I have 2 Cherokees....

1987 4 door cherokee..4x4....4.0 liter...5 spd...peugot...SYE in the transfer....tom woods rear shaft.... Homemade RockRails, BodyArmor, Factory Skids, total of about 4.5"s of lift with RE coils on the front and Rusty's Leafs and Lift Shackles on the rear..needs the front spacers re-installed to run 35''s...rear is still at 6.5''s. JB SYE, Tom Woods Driveshaft, HD Rusty's Trackbar, HD TieRod/CenterLink, Rusty's Control Arms non c clip dana 35....3:73's....rear welded. . Runs excellent....new flowmaster exhaust....tj flares....33''s on it now...on mickey thompson classic II's..... Has lebaron hood vents...and other things added on. Will need a new slave cylinder for the clutch...but can be driven to show that 4x4 works...etc. Have title but I never renewed it....so it's in my name and I'll sign off as necessary but u may have trouble getting it legal...not sure...seems like they needed more info from previous owner...which I have no idea how to find him. Title may be ok...never really messed with it. It's red...$1550

older pic with 35''s on it....
803060_4.jpg

1987 2 door cherokee..no title...ex gov't vehicle...trail only....4x4...4.0 liter.....automatic....Rear Dana 44....small lift...started trimming got the front fenders done. It's got like new 32"x11.5x15"s on 15"x10" streetlocks on it. Also have a very nice matching wheel/tire for a spare. Motor's had alot of lil things done and has recently had the head totally rebuilt...new waterpump and other things...it's white.....$1700

803060_173.jpg

803060_177.jpg

and 2 Comanches....

1987 Jeep comanche....clean title...4x4....4.0 liter....automatic...long bed...gray. Rear's been done spring over...has one broken leaf spring....runs very good...was a friends daily driver for 6 or 7 years. Needs an axle joint replaced too. Typical rust and needs window work on the doors. Has a a factory roll bar in it. no dana 44 in this one...although I believe it used to have one and was swapped...$1000 firm.

803060_178.jpg

1988 Jeep Comanche....clean title.....4x4...4.0 liter....automatic...shortbed...pretty decent shape...runs....needs a tranny...has 31''s or 32''s on it...dana 35...dk grey primered..... $550 firm.

803060_176.jpg

803060_169_full.jpg

PACKAGE DEAL OF $ 3600 for all of them...but this price is only if u take them all.

Thats just what you need stryker 4 more Jeeps

got better pics of the 87

man, this was posted over a year ago. I am doubting they are still around, but maybe they are.........

Back