• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Brande New optimas for sale...

mgreen84

NAXJA Forum User
I have two, Dual post Optimas for sale, one is a yellow top and the other is a red top. Both are brand new and never installed. Pick up only, $100 for the yellow top and $80 for the red top. Dalton GA area

Last edited:
I am actually north of dalton, close to the state line, I can meet you at the state line if you decide that you want it.... let me know

6/09, these are new... just not going with a dual setup... need to recoup some of the money

I have a dual battery set-up already, but need another yellow top for my trailer.... Going camping first thing in the morning for a few days, let me think it over (read: figure out how to hide it from wife) on the weekend, and I will get back with you afterwards if you still have it.

Heck of a price

Thanks, James

damn, just realized that I spelled brand with an e on the end.... LOL .. I hate rednecks ... or wait thats me....:)

Back