• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1st Annual NWC Scratch & Dent

My photos from the first few trucks that ramped.
My son trying to look out the window on the ramp.
DSCN9853.jpg

First XJ to try to ramp in reverse.
DSCN9856.jpg

DSCN9854.jpg

Han's showing off his 3.5" lift!!
DSCN9848.jpg

Matt showing off his latest mod on the ramp
DSCN9849.jpg

DSCN9850.jpg

My extra credit project
DSCN9864.jpg

My truck has never looked this clean
DSCN9860.jpg

The rest are here
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/2xtremexj/

Michael

Metal Thrasher said:
I believe that is indeed a tazer, calculator, GPS, sub space communication device and toothpick. Much better than a pocket knife. :roll:

Yes, I think it does all of that and probably more if I could figure out how to use it ;) Luckily it did work well as a calculator for this event.

Michael

Looks good guys. ALMOST wish I had stayed home as we had marginal weather out at the dunes. :)

And good job Adam! So if i'm reading this correctly, your rear tire was beyond the beginning of the ramp before you lifted a tire? Pretty impressive.

J

Avanteone said:
Looks good guys. ALMOST wish I had stayed home as we had marginal weather out at the dunes. :)

And good job Adam! So if i'm reading this correctly, your rear tire was beyond the beginning of the ramp before you lifted a tire? Pretty impressive.

J

Aired up at street pressure he was right at the end of the ramp (1000 RTI score) but we got him to air down two of the tires and got him well and truly past the end of the ramp. It did really well, and was really impressive to watch.

Michael

Blkxjkrawler said:
Halo's looking good Michael. Mine is still in the garage, but I have changed my sig to note that:D

It's getting there slowly.
What are you waiting on? Just weld a couple of brackets on and you should be good to go;)

I like the sig, but look forward to it changing for the better;)

Michael

Avanteone said:

J

Yes sir! :) I had to back up and start crooked, because the back tire was gonna start goin up the ramp.

Adam

Michael: Thank you for putting this on! And for not killing any traffic lights on the way home, I hear they're endangered now. :D

It was great to see everyone and pretty cool to see how my junk performed on the ramp, I think I could have broken 800 if I had some Amish muscles to hang out the window as a counterweight. :roflmao:

Slacker87XJ said:
I think I could have broken 800 if I had some Amish muscles to hang out the window as a counterweight. :roflmao:

:cheers: :roflmao:

I lacked the Amish biceps as well so I had to settle for the beastly number.

Back