• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Cherokee Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
Price: $2700

1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic
190k miles
4.0L Auto
242 T-case D30/C8.25

I have found something else I want and as long as it's for sale, my Jeep is for sale.

The Jeep does have a rebuilt title and I don't know why. The only things I could tell that were replaced was the grill, header panel and passenger bumper end cap. I can provide the VIN if you want to check it out. I bought it about three months ago and it has been my daily driver ever since. It runs great, shifts great and 4x4 works. AC works great and the heat is okay. Cruise control works, but the light is out. It has a small oil leak somewhere. I think its coming from the oil filter adapter. The power steering gear is worn and leaks along with the notorious 4.0L exhaust manifold leak. I have a re-man steering gear and new exhaust manifold with gasket and bolt to to go with it. I'll also include some other parts that I haven't had time to put on. They are front and rear Lube Locker gaskets, FRAM transmission filter/gasket, Zone Offroad extended sway bar links, Prothane sway bar bushings, and Daystar extended front bump stops. I also have a full size spare to go with it.

The body has some scratches and a few small dents. Rust is minimal on the Jeep. Driver's floor board is in great shape. The passenger floor board has some rust on the inside. I did clean it up and hit it with some rust converter and rustoleum paint. There was one rust hole about the size of a nickel that I plugged. The rockers are solid and are the frame rails.

I bought the Jeep already lifted so I am unsure of brands of components used. The front has spacers. The rear has lift shackles and looks to be a short AAL. It has an adjustable track bar with new TRE, SkyJacker Hydro shocks, and SkyJacker stabilizer.

New brakes all the way around, spark plugs, Accel 8mm wires, Accel Distributor Cap and Rotor, CRT Peformance Coil w/ adapter harness. New thermostat, TPS, Coolant Temp Sensor, and Radiator Cap.

31" Kumho KL71 tires and 15x8 Mamba MR1 wheels.

Curt front hitch.

All parts have less than 3k miles on them.

$2700 with all the aforementioned parts.

email: jrolett at gmail dot com

This is kind of a spur of the moment thing and with the impending rain, I apologize for it being dirty.

Here is a clean one right after I put the wheels/tires on it.

stock gears? any lockers/LSD?

Cheese "very interested" Man

Very good seller to deal with! GLWS Jason!

Forgot to mention that it has all new TREs w/ a V8 ZJ Tie Rod Upgrade.

Dropping price to $2600. That's 30% off KBB fair condition value to compensate for the rebuilt title.

Jason, I have spoke with the wifey some and if you would please, PM me your #. Trying to figure out the logistics of how to get it back this way if I were to buy it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back