• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 xj part-out

the header panel I decided to keep but the plastic grille and headlight bezels I can do $15, rad support $10, hood $20

Damn that's the part I needed the most, no big deal I'll take the rest of the parts, I have a friend who is working in mass who can pick up the parts. I'll
Put you in contact with him

Damn that's the part I needed the most, no big deal I'll take the rest of the parts, I have a friend who is working in mass who can pick up the parts. I'll
Put you in contact with him
Sorry about that if I can find another for myself ill let you know, and more than happy to set pick up with your friend

How are the front seats?
Dirty and bent frames

Fragile plastic console mounting bracket, under the center console above the airbag module?
not broken

alsp engine is sold

-130k 4.0 ran great (have video of it running) fully dressed with all accessories-SOLD
-power doors with some small rust spots in certain areas (everything works) $120 or best offer for all four if they dont sell i will paint them and put them on my xj
-hatch just has the small rust spot pictured everything works (has tinted glass) $60 or best offer
-130k np231 worked great no noises SOLD
-factory overhead console with brackets and wiring harness and outside temp sensor $150 or best offer (local sale only will not ship will keep if doesnt sell)
-good electric fan -$40
-gauge cluster that worked 133k $30
-good taillights $40
-upper radiator support $15
-plastic grille and headlight doors $15
-good battery tray with all hardware and sensor -$20

ask prices on small things you could think of you might need

make some offers need to get stuff moving

-130k 4.0 ran great (have video of it running) fully dressed with all accessories -sold
-power doors with some small rust spots in certain areas (everything works) $120 or best offer for all four if they dont sell i will paint them and put them on my xj
-hatch just has the small rust spot pictured everything works (has tinted glass) $60 or best offer
-130k np231 worked great no noises -sold
-factory overhead console with brackets and wiring harness and outside temp sensor $150 or best offer (local sale only will not ship will keep if doesnt sell)
-good electric fan -$40
-gauge cluster that worked 133k $30
-good taillights $40
-upper radiator support $15
-plastic grille and headlight doors -sold
-good battery tray with all hardware and sensor -$20

ask prices on small things you could think of you might need

also have like 3 front wiper motors one with linkage $20 ea $30 for with linkage
both rear window motors and regualtors -$20 ea
stock 5-speed rear driveshaft -idk $40 (5-speed swap sold)

Back