• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 XJ Part Out.

Kingkong0192

NAXJA Forum User
Will have better pictures tomorrow.

97 XJ/4.0/AW4/NP242/D30/8.25

- Hititwithspeed has dibs on D30
- I'm keeping the front shaft.

Everything else is going.

Will ship anywhere in the USA on your dime.

Last edited:
if its dark blue how much for both passenger side doors with no internals?

I'm not sure the exact color of the jeep. It's like a dark blue/green. I'll get some better pictures of it for you.

Let me actually look at the doors though. They might be slightly beat up.

They're mechanical doors by the way. Old school style hinges.

How are the header panel and fenders? What color interior

Header panel you wouldn't want. Not sure about the fenders either. I'll take a look to see what color the interior is. I'll also take a look at the fenders.

Does it run? Might be interested in the motor

It runs and drives as it should. Just drove it on a 30ish mile trip to make sure everything was sound before I started selling parts to people. Aside from some clunking and loose steering the thing actually still gets up and goes.

Have a TUPPY head. Exhaust ports on 00/01 heads are considerably smaller than those of an earlier one. I don't know if my manifold will fully cover the larger port. Making a bracket for the coil rail is the least of my worries

Did you figure out interior color? I need the rear hatch opening trim on the top (that covers the edge of the headliner, just the center piece) and the bottom center piece (sill?). If they are the tan/camel.

Also could use the front passenger door opening trim on the bottom by the floor.

Have a TUPPY head. Exhaust ports on 00/01 heads are considerably smaller than those of an earlier one. I don't know if my manifold will fully cover the larger port. Making a bracket for the coil rail is the least of my worries

all manifolds are same port size pretty sure the 99+ ones just have a better shape in the actual manifold...hence 99+ intake on older motor gets better hp and newer coil rail motors have more hp

Not talking about intake. Talking a out exhaust. Physically compared an 00 head to a 98 and the ports/exhaust manifold are noticeably different in size and shape

Pictures. Already scraped the shell. Will post up a list of parts I have tomorrow and their prices.

I didn't go too crazy with the interior. Pulled what I could in the 10 hours I had.

Last edited:
Back