• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Jeep Cherokee Prerunner/ Rock Crawler

ill make this easy the jeep is perfect 99.99% i wont take anything under 3000$ the shocks are really new the coils and leafs are 99% brand new. suspension never offroaded.

Unless there is a 4.6L or 4.7L stroker in that thing IMHO I wouldnt pay $3k since I saw a XJ like that sold yesterday for $2200

if something like this sold for 2200 there obviously had engine problems.
shocks are 900
the suspension is almost brand new no off road miles.
the jeep is phisically perfect.

RªMB° said:
If the XJ im going to look at tonight doesnt go through ill offer $1700
Unless you say you'll take the $1700 before I leave at 5PM

Rambo... You got to get with the program.. NEVER bid over $100 from the last bid.. :twak:

if something like this sold for 2200 there obviously had engine problems. .... the jeep is phisically perfect.

:rolleyes:

E

EliasJ123 said:
Rambo... You got to get with the program.. NEVER bid over $100 from the last bid.. :twak:

:rolleyes:

E
$600.55

$601.25 and a half a Hershey bar ( with a table spoon of peanut butter that is negotiable )

EliasJ123 said:

E

HAHAHAHAHA very funny
I wanted it he said no so I went and got a stock stick XJ and am going to put a RE 5.5" lift on it(after acquiring rest of parts) and if taxes are good 33" tires

BTW $602.08

Back