• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 4dr 4.0l 5speed F/S

Imjosh

NAXJA Forum User
I purchased this jeep as a weekend wheeler project, but I'm forced to let it go.

1996 Jeep Cherokee
4 door
5speed
231 with SYE (not a hack and tap)
164k miles

The interior of the jeep consists of seats, a dash and the center console. No carpet or interior trim pieces.

I believe it sits on about 4-4.5 inches of lift it has a 8.25 rear right now but included in the sale is an Xj Dana 44.

I also have 2 hp 30's that go with it, a full set of doors, and plenty of spare parts and goodies that go with it.

I would like to get $800 bucks for it all but I'm open to offers also.
Feel free to call me at (404) 667-6512 if I don't answer leave me a message and I'll get back to you.

Jeep4sale001.jpg

Jeep4sale002.jpg

The body is not perfect.
Jeep4sale004.jpg

Jeep4sale005.jpg

bump for ya...
this will go fast no doubt!

a lifted XJ with an 8.25, a D44, and 3 HP D30's for 800 bux not to mention extra doors
WTH????? why is this still available. the axles alone are worth that much $$$$

BUMP for an AWESOME deal.

a lifted XJ with an 8.25, a D44, and 3 HP D30's for 800 bux not to mention extra doors
WTH????? why is this still available. the axles alone are worth that much $$$$

BUMP for an AWESOME deal.

I 2hp 30's, my bad I forgot one is a LP.
Thanks for the bump though

Does it have a title? Is it reliable enough to drive to and from the trails?

I can't come up with the title, but I looked into applying for a lost title and it didn't seem like a big deal.

I went to put a drive shaft in it yesterday to move it around, and the front Xj's wont work because it's a manual. So at the moment it needs a drive shaft. I have a XJ front that can be lengthened.

As to it's reliability It's been driven to Grayrock from Atlanta and wheeled and back. It fires right up and Idles fine but it has been awhile since it's been in service so it may still need some odds and ends.

Anybody?

Make me an offer

you guys don't want this, its too ugly. if its still around in a month i guess i'll go down there with a trailer and cash to take care of it. i wonder if my poor ranger will pull an xj 270 miles...it done 100 miles with an xj behind it...one way to find out i guess!!!

Last edited:
Back to the top

I can't come up with the title, but I looked into applying for a lost title and it didn't seem like a big deal.

IIRC, it's like eight dollars at your local tag office. Takes about ten minutes.

IIRC, it's like eight dollars at your local tag office. Takes about ten minutes.

It's never been registered in my name so it's alittle more in depth than that.

If I find it interesting enough I might trade, but I'm not really looking too.

Not at the moment I really need the money now not another project.

Back