• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 XJ 2 door Carpet or full Mat

HeavyArms

NAXJA Forum User
i just replaced Floor pans in my 1995 2Door XJ. been having trouble finding a Carpet kit or Rubber mat for it. does it share the same floor as a 4door or can it be moded to fit? thanks in advance...Hal

I don't know about 2door vs 4door, but this leads me to believe it's not a direct fit: Will not fit the 2 door Sport model.

https://www.accmats.com/commerce/1995/Jeep/Cherokee/Flooring/

eaIJsmd.png

i know, i just wondered what was different, if it was as simple and massaging metal or changing how the front seat bolts down. i know the wheel base is the same and assumed distance from foot wells to rear seat mounts would be the same or close. i can move metal around, i cant mold carpet haha

Google is indicating the carpet is the same between 2dr and 4dr, or at least close enough.

"I replaced my carpet in my 2 door, and there's no difference between 2 and 4 door carpet."

"They are the same between the two different door models. I have a carpet from my old 2 door in my 4 door at the moment. They were both the same year though."

The later model XJs have an additional crossmember at the front of the front seats and apparently are a little wider in the "trunk" area.

Back