• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Country, can't pass smog

I know this is more of a for sale thing, but I'm assuming you've replaced the cat, all new O2 sensor(s), sea foamed it, gone through all the vacuum lines and EGR, good gas (no fricken ARCO 87), and made sure to drive it like 15-30 minutes before the test?

I know this is more of a for sale thing, but I'm assuming you've replaced the cat, all new O2 sensor(s), sea foamed it, gone through all the vacuum lines and EGR, good gas (no fricken ARCO 87), and made sure to drive it like 15-30 minutes before the test?

x2
And also maybe the filter in the evap canister and new spark plugs?

Reread it. It turned into a silent auction. Its somewhere above 1200 since the guy that offered that amount is 3rd on the list.

I sent you a PM for $750, but didn't see that it was a bidding war.

I can only come up with $750 cash, but I can throw in parts too. I have a brand new 30" Dual LED light bar I can throw in to sweeten the pot. That's worth about another $500 or so.

I also have a full set of 33x12.50x15's, 2 so-so, 2 decent, and one brand new spare on nice alloy rims.

I'm looking for a Jeep for my daughter, and this may be a good starting point.

She's now belongs to Papercut.

I really hope she treats you well.

I really loved that thing, and it was hard to part with. I just didn't have anymore time, patience, money, or knuckle blood left.

As or the smog prep, everything was done. The only thing I can think of is a hole in the exhaust before the cat. It may just need the cat welded on the downpipe. Everything else is clean, seafoamed, new sensors....

It's been a running challenge for the last 6 years. I found one guy that could pass it with a cold test, but it turned 20 this year and required a certification my smog shop didn't have "STAR".

It's not the end of the road, just a brief detour...I'll still probably be lurking around in the shadows.

Good luck, Papercut. I really hope you're happy with it. And if you have any issues, questions, concerns, brief moments of "WTF did he do that for?", just holler. =)

She's now belongs to Papercut.

I really hope she treats you well.

I really loved that thing, and it was hard to part with. I just didn't have anymore time, patience, money, or knuckle blood left.

As or the smog prep, everything was done. The only thing I can think of is a hole in the exhaust before the cat. It may just need the cat welded on the downpipe. Everything else is clean, seafoamed, new sensors....

It's been a running challenge for the last 6 years. I found one guy that could pass it with a cold test, but it turned 20 this year and required a certification my smog shop didn't have "STAR".

It's not the end of the road, just a brief detour...I'll still probably be lurking around in the shadows.

Good luck, Papercut. I really hope you're happy with it. And if you have any issues, questions, concerns, brief moments of "WTF did he do that for?", just holler. =)

Thanks Mike for the deal.

Hope to take care of the smog issue and get her on the trail!
She rides nice on the freeway, I was very surprised.

Also Let your girlfriend know we appreciate her taking the time out of her day to meet up with us. I think it was a lot easier for her to see it go then it would of been for you :eyes:.

Back