• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 XJ Modified

xjbump

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is a 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4x4. It has a 4.0 that was rebuilt with Wiseco pistons from a 95 Grand Cherokee, an AX15 5spd tranny with NP231 transfer case. Cherokee has about 270k on body, about 73k on motor and misc. on other drivetrain parts as built up. The body is the only thing wrong with this Jeep. The rockers have rot along with the rear quarter bottoms. I have new rockers and quarter pieces for it but you need to put them on. The doors have a couple dings and one missing handle but I have a full set of doors including the rear hatch to go with it, to replace as necessary. I also may have a hood to go as well. The Cherokee is basically a two seater because I have the air tanks and tools behind the front two. There is also a small roof rack mounted in back to store stuff.
On the outside you can see the camo paint job and is lined along bottom under paint. It has tinted windows in back. The front bumper in pics is not the one on it now but a stock chrome push bumper. It has air horns in pics but are disconnected but not removed yet. It starts, runs, lights all work, heater works, shifts good, drives down the road great at highway speeds and is great off road. I believe that’s everything but if I remember anything else I will post it. If you want to see it let me know. Check it out now before I throw it on ebay. Thanks for reading. The price is worth the parts if you wanted to strip it and sell what you don't want. If it doesn’t sell I will strip it apart myself but not before so don’t ask. Here is a list below of everything it has. $3000 B.O.

Under the Hood and Drivetrain
95 4.0 rebuilt with 5spd and NP231
D30 & D35 with 3.55s open from a 98’ XJ
Air-raid Throttle Body Spacer
Custom PVC Snorkel with K&N Air Filter
High Vol. Steering Pump
Dual Battery Setup with Battery in box out back.
On Board Air compressor System with Tanks out back.
Centerforce Clutch
Urethane Motor mounts
Flowmaster muffler

Inside and Outside the XJ
CD Player
CB with dual antennaes on both sides
Switches
Air Tanks and Battery out back
Rook Rack mounted in cargo area
Bushwacker Cut Out flares
Rock Sliders
Receiver Hitch
33” Pro Comp MTs on black steelies(Usually runs 35s and could run alittle bigger)

Suspension and Protection
C-Rok Steering Brace
Sway bar Drop brackets
JKS Sway bar Quick Disconnects
Dropped Pitman Arm
Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms
Lower Control Arm Brackets
Transfer case Lowering Kit
Transfer case Skid
Rusty’s Heavy Duty Drop Shackle
Rear Add a leaf plus Block
Skyjacker 8” Lift Coils
JKS Adj. Coil Over Spacer 2”-5” Lift
Skyjacker Shocks and Steering Stabilizer
Skid Row Gas Tank Skid
New GasTank

Additional
For an extra $500 I will throw in another set of axles. A D30 front with diff.guard and 4.56 gears and a 9" rear with 4.56, Detriot locker, KA axle shafts and new bearings. Plus another rear driveshaft.
I will also sell a set of 35/12.5/15 with black steelies for $500

I will get more pics asap. If you want specific pics email me. The tires in pic are not the ones on it now but whats listed above. There is now a pic of tires that are on it now.

It is located in Lakeville, MA just before Cape Cod.

197516580_655911124_0.jpg
camopeak.jpg

old_chester.jpg
197518590_655917976_0.jpg

102_0095.jpg

badass jeep for a badass price. let me know if u want to sell the axles apart from the jeep. good luck

The D35 actually made it off road with 3.55 and 33's or was that a quick replacement for the sale of the vehicle?

It originally had the D35 in it and ran offroad with 33s. I swapped in the 9" when I put in 4.56 gears and 35s. Right now it still has the 9" and D30 under it but the 33s are on. So basically $4000 with 9", 4.56s & 35" BFG MTs or $3500 with 9", 4.56s & 33" Pro Comp MTs or $3000 with stock 3.55 axles and 33" Pro Comp MTs. The 3.55s are better than the 3.09s with this 5spd because its low.

Im not positive if the bushwackers require body modification, but would you be willing to just sell the flares?

Im located in marlborough, ma

if i remember correctly he parted this out...?

Back