• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 XJ - Best offer

Djmack

NAXJA Forum User
I have for sale, a 1990 XJ 4x4 4.0 I6. 228,xxx MILES

This jeep has your most common setup, Vacuum Disco D30 and D35 rear. AW4 Trans and Renix 4.0L

The Good:
-Interior: I Tore apart the entire interior, Sanded off the surface rust around the body plugs and painted it. Vacuumed everything up and pressure washed the carpet several times. The seats are all still in good condition. I removed the rear carpet behind the seat and rolled in bedliner. This jeep had an aftermarket alarm system which i took the liberty of removing and reconnected the wires via solder and heat shrink. I still have the headliner fiber glass shell, ready for new headliner.

-Exterior The body is very straight, No rust and minimal dings and scratches. The clear coat has faded in certain areas.

The bad:
-UnderHood Being a 1990, This jeep is a RENIX. With that being said, The engine is a grime monster. It WILL run, But I just recently have had trouble with the ignition system not letting it run longer than 5 minutes. My thoughts are the ICU or Coil.

Any other questions or offers just PM me. The jeep is on Travis AFB, CA. I am willing to tow the jeep to your REASONABLE location of choice for an extra fee for fuel.

Give me a day or two to add some updated interior pictures.

Back