• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 xj and/or parts for sale cheap

i need to get my other xj running before i can sell my 86...

11-07-08_1639.jpg

well shit....
i spent all my money this weekend and i cant get a fuel pump for my 96 so ill swap some shit over in the next couple days and have it ready for you by hopefully thursday so let me know when you have the money for it it'll most likely ready for pick up and im getting my title and shit for it sent over to me from new mexico so that should be here by thursday

sounds good ill have 200 by thursday. Im going to try to borrow the other 200 so I can pay you in full. When would be a good day and time for me to come out and get it? Also i forgot to ask how many miles are on it :) lol

this weekend i might be busy with this action sports thing out in fort mc dowell.
but ill send you a pm with my number and you can give me call and we can decide a time or something

alright well the thing is is that im getting my title sent over to me tomorrow so i wont have it until saturday or even monday maybe and your probably guna have to tow it because its coming with the wheels that were on my 96 when i got it which are two 31's and a stock wheel and a ford explorer wheel that doesnt fit it unless you have a spare that'll fit it and each wheel has 2 lug nuts on it.

That is ok by me. I have a set of four on my current heep that is broken down that I can use to put on and drive it home.

yeah if you want em...
theres only 2 and theyre in decent shape.
dunno what brand they are but they're 31's by 11.5 wide.
its ready for pick up im just waiting on the title to get here. i have the gas tank skid and the hitch in the back and probably the bolts for em
and the doors are in my garage but i dont have the bolt or shims for those..

100_0238.jpg

that bfg doesnt come with it tho.
thats my spare

100_0237.jpg

31's

100_0232.jpg

Sure Ill take them. I figured you would want that one. I dont mind about the shims for the door or the bolts. I can go get some at ace hardware. Kick arse its got a hitch. need another vehicle around here that can tow. So just let me know when a good time and day is for me to come pick it up. Also can you get me the number for the size of those 31s so I can look for a set of two to match thanks.

Back