• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

14th Annual all breeds jeep show

hillbillypajeeps

NAXJA Forum User
im posting this because an xj beat out the "barbie" jeeps for the tshirt this year and it was mine.:yap: (the xj that is)
july 17,18,19th 2009 at the york pa fairgrounds
over 650 jeeps
pregistration available at pajeeps.org
tons of giveaways, obstacle course, and the largest all jeep show on the east coast.
thanks for reading ,come out and have a great time and good seeing alot of you at nacfest at rausch.

I will probably be there to spectate. It's always a good time.

I'll be there taking photos for Quad :p

I'll be there, jeepless though this year. first year I was there there were only about 100 jeeps or so, much bigger now.

Im there ...
cant wait to get paid tomorrow so I can send out the money for this and to renew my NAXJA membership ... being black sucks

I'll be there friday early afternoon, have to talk to somebody about an Atlas...I'll be camping out ( and, ahem, cooking ) all weekend and will be sure to have plenty of munchies on hand all Naxja folks are welcome always!
Rich
Friend of Matt #3 :worship:
A prime number

I'll prob show up with "No Net" again. We've gone two years in a row. Maybe i can get D.I.T.A to go.

Back