• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats everyone doing on May 13??? WMMR Mudders Day Jeep Show.

RoyalXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested in going to WMMRs Mudders Day Jeep Show @ Bridgeport Speedway. Event is presented by Jaxons Jeeps Club. Should be a nice event with lots of jeeps. I would like to get a group together. Maybe setup a table and get the NAXJA name out there to tri state crowd. Let me know if anyone is interested. Plenty of trailer parking.

(I copied the info below from WMMRs website)

Details

Date:
May 13

Time:
11:00 am - 3:00 pm

Cost:
$15

Venue:
Bridgeport Speedway
83 Floodgate Rd.
Swedesboro, NJ 08085 United States

Phone:
(856) 467-4407

http://www.bpspeedway.com/

MMR's Mudder's Day 2017, presented by Jaxon's Jeep Club and Spirit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Saturday, May 13th - 11am to 3pm (gates at 10am) at Bridgeport Speedway in Swedesboro, NJ

Try out 2 dirt obstacle courses, hundreds of Jeeps, win Jeep parts & MMR*B*Q tickets, food trucks, and lots of dirt and mud.

Don't wanna get your Jeep dirty? Spirit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram will have a few of their Jeeps on site to test out on the obstacle course.

Admission is $15 per vehicle. Tickets are ON SALE NOW via Bridgeport Speedway's website.

More info coming soon about vendors and prizes and other cool Jeep related stuff!!

Looks like the sponsors/vendors so far are
Bridgeport Speedway
Spirit Dodge and Jeep
DHY Motorsports
Extreme Terrain
Jeff Daniels
Liquid Iron Industries

Unfortunately Carol and I will be away that week to get our house opened up. Hopefully someone gets out there it should be a good time!

Back