• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$$$$$

... Additionally, whose to encourage the typical pansy-ass-Cali-transplant-Washingtonian-tree-hugging-hippie to "allow" us in the woods that they never occupy? I don't know of any group that introduces the activity to the naive or ignorant in it's proper context.

lol, I re-read this and thought, "WTF am I talking about?" Hopefully someone got something out of that!

Just don't start singing, "Breakfast at Tiffany's", m-kay? :laugh:

The national BOD is entertaining the idea of donating $500 to a local land use cause on the NW Chapter's behalf. So let's get some concrete ideas together, then we can vote.

Are there groups that are area wide (PNW)? I know the WA. guys have trails (regionally) that we would like to see helped and I know you OR. guys have the same. So I guess I'm wondering, so that no one feels left out, is there a group dedicated to all NW trail systems?

Last edited:
Can the donation(s) be made to PNW4WDA, and be earmarked specifically for Land Use Issues?

Eric

Can the donation(s) be made to PNW4WDA, and be earmarked specifically for Land Use Issues?

Eric

I don't know the answer to that. But I'm thinking we either put it in PNW4WD, or the Yacolt Burn project. Are there any causes specific to the North end that anyone up there can suggest. We need to make a decision quickly to take advantage of the National matching $500 to our donation.

Why don't you make a poll?

Back