• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00' XJ 5in. on 33's and a set of 36's for sale

teamdescent

NAXJA Forum User
I am just putting a feeler out there. I no longer have a garage to work on it so i am going to save for a while and buy somthing complete.

2000 cherokee 4dr. sport 4.0L auto. 87,000 miles but about 20,000 on the motor(previous owner burned through a radiator hose and cooked it, i have all receipts)
5in. OME lift, dotche(sp?) shocks, pro comp track bar, 33in. pro comp mud terains on 15in. procomp teflon wheels(1 spare). protofab front bumper and rock rails, t-max 9000lb. winch, skid row engine and gas tanks skid. class 3 2in. hitch(not wired), rusty's flares(the new flexy kind) set of revolver shackles on the way too
the gas taks skid, flares not installed, going to install this week, have 1/2 in rear spacers, adj. coil over spacers, a SYE kit that are also aroud if wanted or i can keep them. up to you.
has aftermarket cd player and speakers but i need to rewire right side speakers, the fenders are cut and the back needs to be welded back(guy cut too far with plasma) but i have a welder and will be doing that soon regardless. there is a wierd dent in the front pass side quarter panel that is a mystery to me where it came from. the tires are about 5000 miles old, i was an idiot and went and drove around without extended bumpstops and cut the lugs up but nothing other than the lugs(nothing structural)

I also have a set(4) of brand new(less that a week old) 36x12.5x15 interco super swamper tsl radials. this was all going to go on the cherokee along w/ locked 60's but now no garage or tools so these are availible too, paid 1000 w/ shipping. selling 800.00

i will be installing the skid, flares on sunday hopefully, so after that it will look much better. I will get pics together soon.
looking at 7500.00obo pm me or e-mail [email protected] with any questions. thanks!

Back