• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d44 front and wishbone setup

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
here it goes...

d44 front out of a honcho, shortened and turned to cherokee length, custom 30spline currie axle shafts 5 on 5, wilwood rotors, calipers,and pads, currie spindles, warn lockout hubs, 4:56 ring and pinion but needs a carrier of some sort, warn diff cover, hi steer with 1.5 chromoly tie rod, drag link, and trac bar, they need the heims but already have the ends the heims require welded in, and a custom beefy trac bar mount, custom beefed up pitman arm. it hast he mounts for the wishbone tacked on but not fully welded in..

the wishbone and upper arms are made out of 1.75 chromoly, wishbone has the three fatty heims, and connects to the bottom of the axle as the lower control arm, all tacked together needs to be fully welded. custom crossmember that has a t-case skid with removable bottom plate for access to the t-case, made out of 1/4" stainless and is beefy as hell, can attach the wishbone and arms off of it, i have the mounts to be welded onto it they just arent welded on yet

im sure im forgetting things, theres a lot of parts and whatnot

askin 1500 for everything

P1011106.jpg

P1011099.jpg

P1011102.jpg

P1011111.jpg

thanks for lookin

why are you getting rid of it???

You'll need to have a cage to run that :gee:

I was just wondering bro..I would perosnally rather have that front end and hold off on the cage till later..but thats cool man good luck with the sale..wish I had the cash!

WMS to WMS?

$2.50

3.00 and some tent poles.

bump, 1200.. i will measure the width today and post up

Back