• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 xj for sale

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Fully built 1992 Jeep Cherokee.
Have spent the last five years building. This rig is babied, and in great shape. It has a full 97+ front clip, 33's BFG Muds, 4.56 gears, locked front and rear, fully caged with a cage tied into a unibody that is fully reinforced. Bilstein 7100s 12"(f) and 14" (r) with TNT Long Arm.

Full write up and specs here: http://otrfabwerks.com/asp/Site/links/sale.asp

Was asking $8999 or but NAXJA member get a special deal!

Email is quickest way to get a hold of me: [email protected]

Pics:
CIMG0300.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

this makes me sad :(

good luck tony :cheers:

Hey buddy, I am not leaving NAXJA, have made way to many good friend here....its just time to start on another project...... Anyways, who else would supply you with your HIDS!! hahahah

was that the one in the mag with the wrietup about the retractable roof?

right on man, good thing you not leaving just starting a new project.. If i didnt already chop my top id probley go ahead and do what you did.

If the special deal is $1000 or less I've got dibs... :) Good luck on the sale, that thing is nice.

Very nice Jeep, seen it at the expo, wish I could afford it....Good luck with the sale!!

Wow. Yours is the model I'm building mine after.....maybe I better just buy yours and sell mine and save myself the trouble.

Chris

Wow. Yours is the model I'm building mine after.....maybe I better just buy yours and sell mine and save myself the trouble.

Chris

In the end it will be cheaper......and (no offense) most likely cleaner. I have been with Tony at Azusa and we aren't out of the parking lot and he has wiped the dash down and started cleaning it. haha

In the end it will be cheaper......and (no offense) most likely cleaner. I have been with Tony at Azusa and we aren't out of the parking lot and he has wiped the dash down and started cleaning it. haha

Guilty!

I'm working on it as we speak:rolleyes:

Chris

Back