• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Various parts

jerrygomez0809

NAXJA Forum User
Just getting rid of my set of 4 wheels and tires. They came off a 1996 Cherokee Country, no curb rashes and or bents. The tires are Hankook DynaPro AS 225/75/15, plenty of thread left on them.

I have lifted my rig and it looked funny with these stocks so I have since bought a new set with larger tires.
nothing wrong with these wheels and tires, just taking up space in the garage now. $100

- stock rear leaf spring with bushings and shackles (no sag whatsoever)-$30

- stock rear sway bar with bushings and brackets- $15

TIRES 4-6.gif

Just getting rid of my set of 4 wheels and tires. They came off a 1996 Cherokee Country, no curb rashes and or bents. The tires are Hankook DynaPro AS 225/75/15, plenty of thread left on them.

I have lifted my rig and it looked funny with these stocks so I have since bought a new set with larger tires.
nothing wrong with these wheels and tires, just taking up space in the garage now........Sold.........

- stock rear leaf spring with bushings and shackles (no sag whatsoever)-$30

- stock rear sway bar with bushings and brackets- $15

Back