• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fire Sale - everything must go

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
With the release of our new logo, we are going to liquidate everything that has our old logo on it.

The shirts will be $7. The hoodies will be $12. Old logo stickers will be $1.50.

This is a first come first served deal. If you purchase something that is out of stock by the time you order we will refund your money. Please put your order request in the notes field of the [email protected] PayPal. Don't forget, for an extra $5 you can get the new logo sticker. PLEASE do the PayPal appropriately (as a gift, I think) so that NAXJA isn't paying the fees on your order. Thank you.

CURRENT INVENTORY

3 black 2XL Hoodie

1 XL NAXJA logo white short sleeve T
2 2XL NAXJA logo white long sleeve T

2 S Steel Blue SEC logo shirt
4 XL Steel Blue SEC logo shirt
2 2XL Steel Blue SEC logo shirt
1 3XL Steel Blue SEC logo shirt
(all SEC shirts are short sleeve)

Last edited:
Do you have anything in a large or even medium? Or will the XLs shrink down considerably?
If so hold me a blue SEC and black NAXJA shirt please.

What I have listed is all I have in stock. No large or medium in anything left. I can't say how bad the XL will shrink.

I still have the blue SEC, but no black NAXJA. The NAXJA shirts are white and the only thing in black is the 2XL hoodies.

I'm not "holding" anything. I'll pull from inventory when the paypal hits.

Cool, thanks. Nothing really is going to fit for me then. Thanks for double checking though.

Paypal sent. They changed the site since I used it last...I couldn't find where to "gift" it so I sent a few extra bucks for fees. I will cover more if I didn't send enough.

:D

You are set Jason.

Thanks

NEW INVENTORY

1 black SEC 2XL Hoodie

Last edited:
Got rid of 25 items the first day - and nothing since. No one needs cheap shirts?

NEW INVENTORY

PP sent for:

2 XL Steel Blue SEC logo shirts

NEW INVENTORY

2 XL Steel Blue SEC logo shirt

NEW INVENTORY

2 XL Steel Blue SEC logo shirt

Last edited:
I have packages sent to California, Oregon, and Alaska this morning. Should all arrive Thursday or Friday.

Let's find someone from Washington State that wants an SEC shirt so we can cover the whole Pacific Coast.

May as well add New York to your list of states.

David Bricker / SYR

NEW INVENTORY

1 XL Steel Blue SEC logo shirt

TOMORROW - 3/12/16 - IS THE LAST DAY I WILL SHIP UNTIL APRIL 4.

I'm back for a couple more weeks. The inventory listed on March 11 is still available.

Back