• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of xj parts 97-01, some 96 and down and some cj/yj/tj/jk stuff too!

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Ok this list will grow with time but here is a start to what we have for sale.

A few steering columns from 97-01. Complete column, pictured center $50.00 with key, left on picture steering column with steering shaft and switches $25.00, steering column pictured right $15.00. Steering wheel $10.00, air bag $15.00.

Brake pedal assembly 97-01 $25.00

Brake booster and master cylinder from 97-01 $35.00

Complete dash from 98 minus the radio. $150.00

Another dash from a 97-01 that is not complete but has 75% of the parts available, this one I can either part out if needed or sell complete the way it sits for $75.00

Jeep rim plastic center caps $5.00 a piece

Cup holder $5.00

97-01 switch $20.00

97-01 non cruise clock ring. $20.00

older instrument cluster. $20.00

97-01 instrument clusters. $20.00

yj/tj tuffy center counsel without key. $40.00

Center dash part. $10.00

I also have a couple passenger side air bags available at $20.00 a piece.

Not pictured I have every complete wiring harness from the front of the jeep all the way to the back from a 98 xj I believe. Let me know what you need and we can figure out a price.

More to come.

I don't know the exact name for these but I will call them rim rings for your basic steel jeep rims. $20.00

I have many different grills to choose from ranging in years 87-96.

Way to many serpentine belts to list so let me know what you need and I will take some measurements. $5.00 a piece

Fuel rail not sure on the year but I want to say early 90's as it has an inlet and outlet for fuel. $20.00

Tow hooks with smaller brackets and inside frame bracket. $30.00

d30 hub assemblies from an 88 xj in great shape. $20.00 a piece.

Closed cooling system pressure bottle in good shape. $20.00

Full size truck tow hooks. $20.00

97-01 heater controls. $10.00.

97-01 washer reservoir. $10.00

valve cover. $10.00

a/c compressors in good shape from unknown years. $15.00

Mean Grean starter works good. $100.00

All of these products are new in box items never used.

Warrior Products Mirror Relocation Brackets (pair) 2007-2013 JK part# war1501 price is $54.99 new I will take $30.00 shipped.

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/mirror-relocation-brackets-warrior-war1501.html

I have 2 boxes of Rugged Ridge Windshield Hinge Light Bracket Stainless Steel. I would like to get $20.00 a set shipped. Fits 07-09 JK's

http://www.4ws.com/light-brk-pr-w-s-mount-ss-jk.html

Rugged Ridge Hood Hinge Stainless Steel. Fits 97-06 tj's. $40.00 shipped.

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/hood-hinge-cover-stainless-steel-pair-11111-10.html

Mirror Relocation Brackets Stainless Steel Rugged Ridge to fit 88-99 wranglers $25.00 shipped.

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/mirror-relocation-brackets-stainless-7485.html

Tow hook for a class III hitch. $20.00 shipped

100% complete 87-90 xj wagoneer header panel including wiring for fog lights.
$ 175.00

What kind of shape is that steering wheel in? Mine is peeling pretty bad.. I could pay now and pick it up in a few weeks if that's cool.

Kim, I believe those A/c Compressors are for a 91-96 R-12 system.

I could use a grill insert for a 97-99, mine is cracking apart... Will the valve cover work for a 94 4.0L? I don't recall if there are changes in those...

Also need to talk to you back channel or on FB about a new project I need parts for...

962door pm sent.

Austin thanks for the info on the a/c compressors and sorry buddy no grill inserts. The valve cover will fit a 94.

Kman these are not the style that bolts along the frame these bolt to the bumper locations and through the crossmember in front. I will try to get a better picture soon.

These parts will be listed for one more week than some are off to ebay and others to the scrap yard so get what you need before then!!!

Kman these are not the style that bolts along the frame these bolt to the bumper locations and through the crossmember in front. I will try to get a better picture soon.

Kim, don't forget...those are not complete tow hook brackets. They are all of the reinforcement brackets for the factory tow hooks. You can use them to reinforce a c4x4 tow hook bracket.

Some very hard parts to find, for sure.

97-01 instrument clusters. $20.00

I currently have just warning lights, and want actual gauges. Is this a plug and play thing to swap over to what you've got for sale? If so I want it.

- From what I can tell it is a direct swap. LMK if you will take paypal and the total amount shipped. Thank you.

Shipping to 89129?

Last edited:
I currently have just warning lights, and want actual gauges. Is this a plug and play thing to swap over to what you've got for sale? If so I want it.

- From what I can tell it is a direct swap. LMK if you will take paypal and the total amount shipped. Thank you.

Shipping to 89129?

Yes it is a direct swap plug and play and I do take paypal. Total amount shipped is $36.00 paypal is [email protected]. Get me an address to ship to and as soon as cash hits paypal I will ship it out.

Kim

Shipping to 89129?
You will have to change out your oil pressure sending unit and your coolant temp sending unit to work with the gauges rather than just the idiot lights.

Ahh! Cool. I only knew about the <96. Handy.

you still need to change the oil pressure sender. not the temp sender.

Back