• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mid arms clayton parts shocks CT

sardo_67

NAXJA Forum User
well bought all this off another member here and was told they were Clayton long arms. went to Clayton yesterday to get the cross member and Adam tells me they are 100% not Clayton arms. seem to be a garage copy of Rusties mid arms or similar. look very close to Claytons.
text 203 592-3872 for fastest response

$300 32in +/- Mid arms, good shape, could use 2 bushings. very similar to Clayton long arms but just shorter.

$150 Clayton track bar
http://claytonoffroad.com/product_info.php/cPath/18_78/products_id/102

$100 Clayton Springs TJ 5.5 XJ 4.5
http://claytonoffroad.com/product_info.php/cPath/17_48/products_id/154

$50? for 2 shocks, not sure what make but i don't need them. will give measurements tomorrow. no idea what they would be worth so make an offer

i'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

pictures of the arms? any brackets or crossmember?

Clayton on the right. Mid on the left.
A7919B1F-F13A-45A2-A595-1093A5F92170-5619-000003A9348B3B54.jpg

2FF54039-ADCE-490F-8BF9-ADE113611BAE-5619-000003A941B01A86.jpg

1883388E-69E1-4997-80CC-3DFB31A90FDA-5619-000003A94A92908F.jpg

Guessing skyjacker mid arms. No brackets, just 2 arms, 1 is shown here but looks the same as this one.

Don't need trades. Need cash to make my money back on all this and to off set the cost of the entire Clayton long arm kit.

May trade the springs for some good aux lights or winch/recovery related items

those are definately home built. they look well built though. Id run the exposed thread on the lower arm almost all the way in though when you run the brackets. Looks like they will be short enough by then to just use universal frame link brackets in front of the stock crossmember.

those are definately home built. they look well built though. Id run the exposed thread on the lower arm almost all the way in though when you run the brackets. Looks like they will be short enough by then to just use universal frame link brackets in front of the stock crossmember.

ya sounds about right..... you need them right?

Those arms look identical to my Clayton arms, even down to the old Currie joints and hardware. Maybe someone shortened em up..

Bump for ya

They aren't Clayton arms. Adam looked at them and within 2 seconds knew they had never touched them. They are not poorly built or half assed, just not a Clayton long arm.

Even after working there for half a day I can tell you these are not Clayton arms. Hence why I am only asking $200 for the pair.

PM sent.

Back