• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTF is going on...

Scatterbrained

NAXJA Forum User
Seems like someone is buying up all the lower priced XJ's right now. I have called on cherokees that have been listed for less than an hour and someone has already offered and been accepted as soon as they post. I cant even get the time of day on a parts rig. If you are a naxja member, let the rest of us get a chance, will ya?

I would have said that, but it has been the same buyer for the last three I have called on. I have even called as far away as Spokane and have been out timed by them.

Last edited:
Seems like someone is buying up all the lower priced XJ's right now. I have called on cherokees that have been listed for less than an hour and someone has already offered and been accepted as soon as they post. I cant even get the time of day on a parts rig. If you are a naxja member, let the rest of us get a chance, will ya?
:bawl: lol kinda singling out the naxja guys. bringing craigslist here like its our problem

Just kidding maybe someone is going to film a movie and needs Cherokees to crash. Or maybe they know something we dont.

I know what you mean. I just picked my xj up about a week ago, it was crazy there were 3 others looking at the jeep the same time I was, Kinda an awkward situation if you ask me.

I bought an xj last month, paid $2200 for a jeep i felt was worth $1500.. but the market is tough right now! and i was shopping for a very impatient family member..

This is exactly what I need. I dont know if he still has it though. Seriously. I think some Junkyard is on a buying spree. If this one is yours Larsen I really do want it.
Its just one I saw on cl today ... not mine. You gotta jump on the deals. The sweet ones last about four-hours if you're lucky.

Last edited:
The sad thing is people are buying them just to scrap them!! Some guys have told me that he can easily get 350 bucks for one right now at the scrap yard.

You mean make 350 after buying the Jeep then scrapping it correct. Yeah steel is up I know someone who buys old trucks to scrap they like dump trucks, old suburbans and pickups. More weight more money. I weighed my Cherokee last week it was 4,750lbs with my GF my small dogs and 100lbs of gear. So not really heavy

Back