• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out built cherokee...

9T3XJ

NAXJA Forum User
First off, I'm not actually getting rid of my cherokee, just getting rid of lots of parts to make a few upgrades. I'm keeping the engine/trans/t-case, dash, and most of the stuff from the firewall forward.

Parts ready to sell-
- Front bumper: I would NOT recommend this for recovery use. Made mostly out of 10g steel, has tabs for two lights, pretty beat - $60

- Rear bumper w/ integrated tail light housings: All .25" steel, ties into frame rails as well as factory bumper points - $300 w/LED's $250 w/o LED's

- Rock rails: .188" wall, ties into pinch seam and frame rails - $100

- Cat back exhaust: 2.25" in/2.5"out mandrel bent, Flowmaster 50 series muffler - $60

- Doors: Have some dents and scrapes, factory tint on rear windows. Must take all four - $60 for all 4

- Rear glass: Side windows and hatch glass, factory tint, defrost - $20 per window

- I also have misc. interior trim pieces, rear seat, roof rack, etc.; tan interior. If you're interested in any of this stuff let me know and I'll give you a price.

I will be selling more stuff as I get it pulled, I'll update with prices and better descriptions when I have this stuff ready to sell-
- Front/Rear axles: Gear, locked, completely rebuilt, will include steering.

- 35" MT/R Kevlars on rockcrawler wheels.

- RE drop brackets/braces and upper/lower control arms.

Pics: These pics are about a year old, there's a few more dents and scrapes on it now.
IMG_0765-1.jpg

IMG_0753-1.jpg

I'm sure I've missed a few things so if there is some else you're interested in or would like current pics of something just let me know.

Can we get a current picture of the doors?

Whats the specs on the RE stuff and do you have a price in mind? Thanks

-RE drop brackets and braces
-Fixed lower super-flex arms: bushing at one end, flex joint at the other. Just rebuilt both joints in the spring.
-Adjustable upper super-flex arms: these were originally rear TJ arms, converted to front uppers. One of the flex joints in these is a little messed up from a seized bolt, it'd be about $15-$20 in replacement parts but it's not bad enough that I've ever worried about it.

Once I pull them I'll inspect them, price will depend on the condition and if I replace/rebuild any of the joints or hardware. Seems typically DB/braces/arms as a set are priced around $400 used, so somewhere in that neighborhood

Here's some pics of the doors.

Drivers side:
IMG_20101214_171504.jpg

Passenger side:
IMG_20101214_171834.jpg

All have glass, it's just rolled down in the pics. They also have the hinges attached so if you're looking to make removable trail doors or something you wouldn't need to source extra hinges.

Whats the specs/price on the axles?

I'll go into more detail after I have them pulled and ready to sell but here's basics:

HP Dana 30 Front:
-4.56 gears
-Aussie locker
-297/760 u-joints
-Spicer ball joints
-Tera-flex steering w/ 1 ton TRE's

8.25 Rear:
-4.56 gears
-27 spline shafts
-Powertrax No-slip locker
-Raised shock mounts
-Freshly rebuilt brakes-new shoes/hardware/wheel cylinders

I haven't decided on a price yet, also haven't decided whether I'm gonna separate the steering or not.

Still have the exhaust. If so can you call me 7two0three4one7two1nine

Still have the exhaust. If so can you call me 7two0three4one7two1nine

Sorry, just sold that last night.

Well take your time with them, it'll give me a chance to save up. :D

That reminds me, while I'm mainly looking for cash, I also may consider trades/partial trades for a winch, Dana 300, Dana 60 parts, 4 or 5 point harness, hydro assist, or possibly other Jeep parts.

I can build you a bumper rebuild/regear your next set of axles :)

I do have a D60 4.56 open carrier, no spare D300 yet and while I do have a 4pt harness I'll be using it. How a bout a fuel cell?

I can build you a bumper rebuild/regear your next set of axles :)

I do have a D60 4.56 open carrier, no spare D300 yet and while I do have a 4pt harness I'll be using it. How a bout a fuel cell?

I'll keep this in mind when I get closer to having the axles ready, most of that stuff I already have taken care of though.

Update, haven't pulled the axles or tires though.

Parts ready to sell-
- Front bumper: I would NOT recommend this for recovery use. Made mostly out of 10g steel, has tabs for two lights, pretty beat - SOLD

- Rear bumper w/ integrated tail light housings: All .25" steel, ties into frame rails as well as factory bumper points - $300 w/LED's $250 w/o LED's

- Rock rails: .188" wall, ties into pinch seam and frame rails - $100

- Cat back exhaust: 2.25" in/2.5"out mandrel bent, Flowmaster 50 series muffler - SOLD

- Doors: Have some dents and scrapes, factory tint on rear windows. Must take all four - $60 for all 4

- Rear glass: Side windows and hatch glass, factory tint, defrost - $20 per window

Parts ready to sell-
- Front bumper: I would NOT recommend this for recovery use. Made mostly out of 10g steel, has tabs for two lights, pretty beat - SOLD

- Rear bumper w/ integrated tail light housings: All .25" steel, ties into frame rails as well as factory bumper points. I'm keeping the tail lights but will still include the reverse lights - $200 obo

- Rock rails: .188" wall, ties into pinch seam and frame rails - SOLD

- Cat back exhaust: 2.25" in/2.5"out mandrel bent, Flowmaster 50 series muffler - SOLD

- Doors: Have some dents and scrapes, factory tint on rear windows. Would make great trail doors. Must take all four - $40 for all 4, obo

Back