• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

09/11 Morris Mountain Trip

Wanker

NAXJA Forum User
My local club had a ride at Morris Mountain, just east of Anniston, AL. We had a wide variety of rigs. Here are a few pictures of the action. This was my first time to this park, and I only had half a day so I mainly watched and took pics.
P1000401.jpg

P1000403.jpg

P1000404.jpg

P1000406.jpg

those are some seriously cool rigs! i like the bronco truggy, but there are some things i would have done differently with it. i'm sure dude has fun with it, though! my favorite is prolly the sammi on yota axles. a guy down the street from me has one, and i tried to get it from him, but it never worked out. he's kinda flaky, and i guess isn't ready to part with it.

Cool pics! :cool:

I love MM! :greensmok

man, ya got more pics over here than on the CAOS boards....I missed a good trip! uh....and I didn't see your XJ over here either:twak:

Yeah, it was a fun trip, even though I had to leave after lunch. We need to get your Jeep back together so you can make it to the Fall For All.

Yeah, it was a fun trip, even though I had to leave after lunch. We need to get your Jeep back together so you can make it to the Fall For All.

It'll be at the Fall for All....I don't think I've missed too many of them since it started....but there have been years I worked and didn't wheel....hmm. Steering parts on the way!

gears this weekend THEN I'M DONE!!!!!!

Back