• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44/D30 & D44 4.88 gears.

Coastie

NAXJA Forum User
I have for sale:

0116101815a.jpg

1987 XJ Dana 44 complete minus the drum brakes but will include ZJ brackets to convert to disc brakes. - $300 local pick up or I can delever to most of MI for cost of gas.

Superior HP Dana 30 4.88 gears. - $130 + shipping

Superior Dana 44 4.88 gears - $130 + shipping

I will give members free shipping on the gears and any non member that joins I will take the price of their membership off the end price.

Anything you might think I would want in trade let me know. I am ditching my built 30/44 project and going straight to 1 tons.

do you have install kits for teh gears as well?

Way to do the member shipping discount :thumbup:

Hmmmm..... dammit.

I was gonna throw in 4.56 gears in the rear D44 I have...... might have to regear the front D30 as well.....

How much did these cost new?

I need 4.88 gears for my HP30 right now it has 3.07 gears in my 98' 2 dr 5 speed.
That axle is going into 1 of my 98' 5.9L ZJ with a Ford 8.8 already locked & loaded.

I like your membership offer, mine dropped off and I'd like to make my name Big and Red again!!! :laugh:

Troy

when exactly are you looking to go down to gorgia? you have the rear axel i want, and the gears i want for down the road. and all at a good price too. if your driving down and still have them, i may want them. im in lake city by cadillac.

shoot me a PM.

Back