• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kargo Master roof rack for sale

FLAGXJ

NAXJA Forum User
This is a 52 X 60 inch Kargo Master Safari rack in good condition. It has the high lift jack mounts, spare tire mounts, and lights and tabs for lights. It comes with a tractor style flood light in the back and two off road lights for the front. There is wiring but it may need to be replaced (it has been in the weather for a bit). I have 2 different mounting brackets. It has been mounted on a 1989 Cherokee with the gutter mounts. I also have the late model mount that mounts on the stock roof rack of later model Cherokees. I am selling it for money to help buy a rear axle/locker. Hate to get rid of it. It has been a good rack and holds lots of camping gear, spare parts, etc. . . It is very strong and supposedly holds 500 lbs. I paid about $500 for the whole package. Will take $300 obo. PM or give me call at 928-607-7753.

A picture of it on it's current home:
roofrack.jpg

DSCF2436.jpg

The high lift jack mounts.
DSCF2434.jpg

The spare tire mount.
DSCF2433.jpg

Custom "Jeep" plate on the back. (too much fun with the plazma cutter)
DSCF2432.jpg

DSCF2431.jpg

Back