• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roof racks/ light bar let me see them

ratboy93

NAXJA Forum User
ok so im really curious what everybody elses roof racks or light bars look like either home brew or store bought

this is my hoopty still workin on it. on the verge of cuttin the roof rack off and just building a lil bit bigger one and when i do the cage tying the light bar into the cage

jeep1.jpg

i like them because the produce an insane amount of light. i wish i had a picture for the amount of light produce in a pitch black environment

thats right jim. we need as much visual as we can get! when your goin fast stuff comes up alot faster, going 1.5 miles and hour you have plenty of time to see whats ahead of you with a maglight

loose nuts are you running 35"s on your JS? if so hows it work with your travel and what setup do you have front and rear? fiberglass absolutely needed to clear 35"s?

are you more of go fast or crawling? im just curious how these dana 30 front axles hold up to a 35? and how the xj as a whole will do with 35's on it

I sold my XJ (on 33's). I run a Bronco now (Hence 35's on stock height, haha). 35's require a lot more trussing and attention if you are going to try to go fast. HAve Dan chime in here with what it took for him to run 37's and not just bend the axle.

jeepdude409
DSC06039.jpg

there's the best pic i have of mine. yours is awesome, i love it :worship:

I sold my XJ (on 33's). I run a Bronco now (Hence 35's on stock height, haha). 35's require a lot more trussing and attention if you are going to try to go fast. HAve Dan chime in here with what it took for him to run 37's and not just bend the axle.

well as of like 5 minutes ago i found a deal on 33 x 10.50 baja ta's and a set of js deavers so im gonna be running 33. haha

I dont do jeep speed, but I do like the looks of the light bars on them. Here is my old one. I just gave it to a friend this past weekend. I will be building a new one that folds down, and flips up automatically. The trees around here get pretty brutal if you cant fold them down.

~ James

DSCN0545.jpg

i have been wanting to run 33x10.50 but im a harsh budget and there hard as hell to find used. which is amazing i found some. but i was looking into running 35 because there more avaiable at a good priced good tire used. i dont like 33x 12.50 cause they look to wide.

Back