• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

performance offroad center not responding!!!

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
i have a buddy that ordered a sye kit from performance offroad center like over a month ago. first they said it was from an outside vendor and accidentally shipped to them.they they said it was shipping out. now its weeks later. and he keeps calling. now they are saying they have no idea what he is talking about? is this normal? do they always screw people over? he got the drive shaft but not the sye kit? its on the invoice, he paid for it, everything. but no sye. id like to know if anyone on here knows anyone at PORC? im pissed off becuase im supposed to install it for him. he is pissed since he cant drive his jeep yet ( a tj with 4" and bad vibes)

PORC has been out of business here since 2yrs ago.Call up JB Conversions and order a "USA" made one.John and his wife are awsome people to deal with!

Your buddy got PORC'ed.

I ordered one from them years ago, and got it on time. Since their business has expanded, they've really gone downhill, which is a shame because their prices are pretty nice.

I won't support them because they refuse to deal with any accusations on forums. If they had nothing to hide, they'd be here trying to sort it out with you.

Well, I've ordered 2 SYE's from them and recieved both quickly and had no problems. Sorry to hear you're having issues.

How was it paid for?

PayPal or CC, contact them and protest!!

yah my buddy has been contacting them like crazy, if it was my money id give them hell for sure. im sure he paid with a CC. now we are just trying to get his money back and order it from AA or somewhere else that has it cheaper...

we are just trying to get his money back and order it from AA or somewhere else that has it cheaper...

this is what got you in trouble in the first place... trying to pinch pennies.
how about you just buy it from a reputable retailer this time? you wont have to track down your money later on....

come on...

this is what got you in trouble in the first place... trying to pinch pennies.
how about you just buy it from a reputable retailer this time? you wont have to track down your money later on....

come on...

I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to save a bit of cash by looking for a better deal. Plenty of people have been screwed by companies who charge a great deal of money as well.

Advance is a good recommendation to order from.

Doing the homework before handing over the credit card info is really what keeps you out of trouble.

Back