• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team Trophy Challenge WA

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
Well it's on again. TTCW 2010 will be held the weekend of August 13th, 14th & 15th. We thought the Friday the 13th thing was quite fitting....
Per a lot of your suggestions we moved it earlier to avoid scheduling conficts to let more of you compete.
If your interested, you can get all the info & a sign-up form at: www.TTCW.org
So put a team together and come out & play

TTCW 2010 will be held the weekend of August 13th, 14th & 15th.

Karl,
It is wonderful to see you posting on the board again!
Even better that it is for TTC!

I have to tell you though. I put my schedule of events together earlier this year and gave you guys TONS of space on the calendar for this event. I even changed several other events I signed up for to make sure that scheduleing wouldn't be an issue.

NOW YOU MOVE IT UP TO THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST!!!!!!!!!

Your killing me!!

I am sure that most people who are into wheeling probably don't plan out this stuff as much as I do, but I am REALLY dissapointed that I am going to have to miss this event this year.

I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to seeing you on the trail soon.

I really recommend some others put a team together, this is an event that shouldn't be missed!!

Michael

Karl,
It is wonderful to see you posting on the board again!
Even better that it is for TTC!

I have to tell you though. I put my schedule of events together earlier this year and gave you guys TONS of space on the calendar for this event. I even changed several other events I signed up for to make sure that scheduleing wouldn't be an issue.

NOW YOU MOVE IT UP TO THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST!!!!!!!!!

Your killing me!!

I am sure that most people who are into wheeling probably don't plan out this stuff as much as I do, but I am REALLY dissapointed that I am going to have to miss this event this year.

I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to seeing you on the trail soon.

I really recommend some others put a team together, this is an event that shouldn't be missed!!

Michael

Sorry folks.

You can't please 'em all.

A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?” 1
So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.” 2
So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.” 3
Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?” 4
The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned. 5
“That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them:
“PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.”

Sorry folks.

You can't please 'em all.

I understand and don't expect you to try. I appologize if I came across that way.
I should have added the required smilies to make it more clear ;)

Although I can't make it, I really appreciate you guys putting this together!

Michael

So Hans, name your price. :D

I will also not be able to compete. I have something big coming up around that time.

But I am starting a consulting buisness specializing in TTCw. For a small payment, consisting of 12 pack of beer of my choice. I will provide you all the info, plus a training schedule to get you a podeum finish.

No seriously I will help any team from NAXJA that wants help. You guys should seriously try and compete. It will be the most fun you have ever had.

Hans

I added TTCW to the Runs & Events thread.

I think the chance of having a NAXJA team there this year is pretty good.

We should have two minimum :lecture:
Michael

Back