• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September Photo Challenge: In Motion

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
This month you've got to get on the move. No posing this week. So grab your camera, grab a friend, and get out there.
Rules:
1) All submissions must have been taken in the month of September in the year or our Lord 2009.
2) Limit of 5 pictures per member.
3) The poster of the picture, unless otherwise noted, will get credit for the submission. (As in it does not have to be a picture of your Jeep for you to win, it just has to have a jeep in it)
4) All Jeep brands, (XJ, MJ, ZJ, YJ, etc.), Willys, and Jeep Power Wheels, may be entered.
5) Do not be destructive to anyone's property in the process.
6) All submissions must be in by September 26 12am CST.
7) Depending on the volume of submissions a panel of judges will be formed to narrow down the finalist to 13. The 13 finalists will then be voted on by the SEC to determine the winner. The poll will be opened on the morning of September 26th and close at midnight September 30. Per :rattle:request there will be a link to each finalist's photos in the pole thread.

To fuel the fire a bit, only residents of the great state of Tennessee have won the past 3 months. Any other southerners feel like ending the winning streak?

This month's example courtesy of commandtoad:
file.php

Last edited:
PC140138.jpg

my 4 yrold and his modified power wheels.

i was being chased. @ 5 mile an hour. we were BOTH in motion.

:D

EPIC FAIL on my part. please delete the post and i will try again

*face palm*

yea yea yea i know i know ill get a up to date pic to replace it lol

my 99 @50ish miles an hour. in motion. taken TODAY 3 SEPTEMBER 2009
Photo0008.jpg

can i not be fail now?

No no, your fail will live on as a shinning example to all of the others the importance of reading the rules. The I can't read club is growing larger and larger with every challenge (You other members know who you are :D ).

damn! i hate being an example! whats sad is iv read the rules lol

and far as boring, well its my first non fail attempt. i dont get to go on exciting wheeling trips to get sweet shots lol

besides i have all month to try again.

my 99 @50ish miles an hour. in motion. taken TODAY 3 SEPTEMBER 2009
Photo0008.jpg

can i not be fail now?

The mud in the A/C vents in a nice touch and earns some extra points.

Hill and Hole Racing at Lee County Mud Motorsports Complex.
Trucks%20Gone%20Wild%20006.jpg

Liquid motion :)
Trucks%20Gone%20Wild%20113.jpg

I know this one doesn't count being as it's not a Jeep, but I wanted to share it anyways.
Trucks%20Gone%20Wild%20360.jpg

Back