• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August Photo Challenge: Back to School

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
This month's theme is Back to School. Location and interpretation of the theme are open. Few examples would be a jeep loaded up with your kid/s ready for their first day of school, out side of your college, flexing your mall crawler at your favorite elementary school cough...cough...Greg!...cough. Sorry about that. It could be you schooling us on your amazing skills on the trail. Or if your feeling really bold....your jeep painted like a school bus (No Photoshop allowed!) Or whatever else you come up with.

Same Rules:
1) All submissions must have been taken in the month of August in the year or our Lord 2009.
2) Limit of 5 pictures per member.
3) The poster of the picture, unless otherwise noted, will get credit for the submission. (As in it does not have to be a picture of your Jeep for you to win, it just has to have a jeep in it)
4) All Jeep brands, (XJ, MJ, ZJ, YJ, etc.), Willys, and Jeep Power Wheels, may be entered.
5) Do not be destructive to anyone's property in the process.
6) All submissions must be in by August 28 12am CST.
7) Depending on the volume of submissions a panel of judges will be formed to narrow down the finalist to 13. They 13 finalists will then be voted on by the SEC to determine the winner. The poll will be opened on the morning of August 28th and close at midnight August 31.

Here is a featured shot from the original Play Ground Prowler, The Chester Crawler...you all know him...you all love him....you hide your kids when he comes around.......
DSCN0114.jpg

Get out there and get creative with it. Stock XJ's have just as much of a chance as winning this as the highly modified XJ's do. You don't to have the most flex, just creative. The East Tennessee boys have been sweeping the competition so far, I say it's about time one of y'all show them up.

^-- fail

It's supposed to be a jeep not a stinkin yota lol

I've got to give you credit for trying. Your not the only one on here that can't read the rules (You know who you are :D ) Besides your Taco Bell pic was much better then that one.

:D:D:D

today i schooled the kids on driving on "big rocks" today was their first trip i think theyre hooked.

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

dont worry i did most of the driving ;)

DSCF0034.jpg

Back