• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5" Superflex kit with full leafs for an XJ

flash2pablo

NAXJA Forum User
The kit is used, but it is in good condition.

Includes:
Full Leaf Springs
Coil Springs
Lower Control Arms
Dissconnects
also included is Tracbar drop bracket

Not included:
U-Bolts and brakelines....

Looking for $440 or best offer.....

The leaf springs are the full 3.5 leafs, they were used with a stock shackle...
I will only sell as a complete kit...

I could probably meet you in Richmond with some advance notice....PM me if you are serious and when you might want to meet.

I'm in the military so I won't be home till january what all is included with the kit cause I've been looking for a used one.also how many miles sidi you have it on for???

Well we can see if i still have it then....hopefully it will be sold by then. It has about 4000 miles on it.

I am not going to part the kit out.....I will drive an hour or two to make it a little easier for someone to pickup if you want to buy it.....This is a great kit.
If you are interested shoot me some offers before i put it on Craigslist, I am buying a Beretta this week and it would be a lot easier to sell this and use that money than to explain why I am spending more money from savings......Those who are married will understand!

If anyone wants some pictures of the lift kit i can take them today and send them to you via email, just pm me your address. New this kit is over $700.00 so this is a pretty good deal...

i have the same kit but w/ the add a leafs. i'm only interested in the rear leaf packs. let me know if you change ur mind about parting it out. we could even work in me trading you the add a leafs + cash for the leafs, so you'd still have a full lift kit to sell and could sell it for cheaper, might get it off ur hands quicker.

Still for sale...I no longer have any need for the lift, i just purchased a cherokee that already has a 5.5" lift.

Best offer....

i hate it when this happens......i get tempted to lift my dd. ill ask some people round my parts man. toss a few feelers out for ya.

Back