NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old December 29th, 2009, 10:55
NAXJA Forum User

Back Seat Buckets or Bucket Back Seats or ...

OK, I,ll post this question here for some expert opinions. I am very interested in putting some racing bucket seats in the back. I have a disabled daughter that really gets thrown around in the stock bench and needs some side support to keep her located and upright.

Mastercraft makes a set of brackets for the back of a Rubicon (I think or one of those other soft sided things).

I'm up for using that or doing some other fabrication. It's just that I'm old and I don't need to waste time reinventing the wheel if someone has made a successful trip down this road before.

FNF
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:04
NAXJA Member

Re: Back Seat Buckets or Bucket Back Seats or ...

I have a XJ bucket that I plan on mounting in the back seat on one side, I carry my 35" spare on the other side. My 8 year old needs a place to sit when he goes on trail rides with me. I haven't had time to check it out and see how I can do it yet.