• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Triad Meet & Greet May 26th

XJfreakHO

NAXJA Forum User
I know there aren't too many locals anymore, but I figured I would throw this up incase anyone is interested in coming out. We would love to have ya. Well have cornhole set up during the day,probabably a few other things, and have a small bonfire in the evening.:flame:

==========================================================
Triad Trail Junkies will be hosting another Meet and Greet on May 26th, we will hold this Meet at Chris Grigg's house as usual, and it should be a good time. The Triad Jeep Club will probably have some of thier crew attending also, and as usual everyone is welcome, and encouraged to comeout, bring your rig, bring your friends, tell your friends to bring their rigs. Currently the trails are off limits, so keep that in mind, but hopefully that issue will be resolved by the time this meet and greet rolls around.

We will be grilling out, probably hamburgers and hotdogs, but will have to decide on that closer to the date. If you have a big grill you can bring that would be great, especially if you want to be the grill master. It will probably cost $5 a person for food just to cover the cost, so also keep that in mind.

If you have any questions, please contact me at 336 430 7842, texts are preferred because I work a crazy work schedule, but I will try my best to answer phone calls when I can. You can contact me on facebook too by posting on this event wall, or messaging me, Eric Schmitt.

Address: 2445 Pisgah Church Rd, Kernersville, NC, 27284
Time: Noon til Dark
================================================== ========

If you are coming out, go to this event on facebook and say you are coming please, I am trying to keep up with how much food will be needed.

http://www.facebook.com/events/13549.../?notif_t=like

Back