• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WINTERFEST VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
If you're willing to help with the planning and execution of our greatest event yet, please post up here.

We need people to help with setting up raffle sponsor, general planning, and lots of ground people at the event.

We can't make it all happen without help from the good peps of the mwc.

Ill lend a hand.

Gene and I will be glad to lead/gun a green group. I can help where needed as well.

Tentative at this point but I plan on being there. Tech and gunner (green or orange)

Will confirm as we get closer...

I'm up for any non trail leading/gunning volunteering. I've decided I'm coming regardless if I have a Jeep to wheel, or not. I figure if I don't it's just that much more I can help. That being said if I don't have a rig I'll be looking for BI seats for myself, and my other....

macgyvr will be assigning trail leaders, and that will be in a separate thread.

We, the bod, are nailing down the basics for the event now, I will be giving passwords to the helpers (not the leaders/gunners, sorry) to the planning forum the first of the year.

Tentative at this point but I plan on being there. Tech and gunner (green or orange)

Will confirm as we get closer...

Same here, awaiting approval from the administration. But lead/gun green or gun orange and help with inspections, registration, etc...

I wouldn't be against helping. But it should be known that I will not get there until later Friday night. Like 9/10/.

Let me know

let me know what you need help with

macgyvr will be assigning trail leaders, and that will be in a separate thread.

We, the bod, are nailing down the basics for the event now, I will be giving passwords to the helpers (not the leaders/gunners, sorry) to the planning forum the first of the year.

^ what he said

mac 'subscribed' gyvr

Back