• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Yep, it's a new year, so let's start fresh!

I still have (if in pic but not listed, the item is GONE)

Rear Wiper motor & Stock rear diff cover

ONE weird aftermarket headlight

And I just acquired more random stuff but haven't looked in the bucket yet to see what's there.

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

I got a Stock TC Cross-Member out of an 89
And a Rusty's TC Drop kit ...Missing the bolts.

Up for grabs is a c-clip dana 35 with unknown gearing

Spare set of Dana 30 axle shafts. These have the smaller, pre-95 5-260x U-joints. They were given to me by Johnnyc, but I just got another set of spares. Come get 'em in Fullerton.

normal_image~34.jpg

Also, a sweet pair of dust shields.

Spare set of Dana 30 axle shafts. These have the smaller, pre-95 5-260x U-joints. They were given to me by Johnnyc, but I just got another set of spares. Come get 'em in Fullerton.

Also, a sweet pair of dust shields.

Ill take them all

Wenzel Alpine 8.5 X 8-Feet Dome Tent (Light Grey/Blue/Gold)

0004729736419_500X500.jpg

Brand new, never used. I set it up one time and realized it wasn't all they said it would be. Decided it wasn't worth the hassle to return it.

It's no where as big as they claim and the shape of the floor is not conducive to any more than one person unless you plan on sleeping in the fetal position all night.

Would be great for kids or grand kids on a cool summer night.

Yours free. You pick up. I'm in Tustin.

I'd love to take that tent for my kids, but I don't see getting to Tustin anytime soon.

I'd love to take that tent for my kids, but I don't see getting to Tustin anytime soon.

Mike, I can get the tent from Chris and then I can give it to Carol next time she's up this way.

I should be by Johnny's next weekend, as I presume 4643 is still gonna need some love... I'll be happy to pick it up & get it to you, Mike (OceanJet)...

Back