• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 101/201 course at Paragon

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
BMJA is hosting a Jeep 101/201 day at Paragon on 17 April, the 101 course is on off road basics for the beginner, the 201 course is in vehicle recovery from mud to overturns. Cost is $15 for the day. More info at the BMJA web site for those interested. We are taking all three jeeps or maybe just the TJ's, not sure yet.

RichP said:
BMJA is hosting a Jeep 101/201 day at Paragon on 17 April, the 101 course is on off road basics for the beginner, the 201 course is in vehicle recovery from mud to overturns. Cost is $15 for the day. More info at the BMJA web site for those interested. We are taking all three jeeps or maybe just the TJ's, not sure yet.
Damn, that's a pretty good idea, actually.... :thumbup:

Rich, I hope you'll post a reminder when we get a bit closer. My wife won't be here yet so that date looks available, and I'd be interested in the 201 part. Just need to watch schedule and finances.

Is this only for BMJA members, or are NAXJA-NAC members welcome?

It is open to all, I'm going to get a printout done and start handing it out to other jeepers in the area as I meet them.

Back