• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any XJers in ct...

bigjeep6303

NAXJA Forum User
:wave: i was just wondering if their was any XJers in the guilford ct area. just looking for some new people to hang out with, campare, talk XJ.
-Rob

I'm in Woodbridge, my friend Erich is 2 miles away in Seymour.

there is a few nice ones (including mine haha) running around RI. mine, my buddy dan 6inch rustys 32s, brendon 4inch tomken 32s, and at least 4 more cherokees i have seen all in the newport area.. we arrnt that far away

bigjeep6303 said:
any one any closer to me?
How much closer do you want? I used to date a woman in Guilford. The ride used to a half hour -- now that the D.O.T. has I-95 all messed up in East Haven it's more like 45 minutes, but that's not the end of the known universe by any means.

Must be about time for another Connecticut meet-&-greet. Maybe a couple of weeks after NAC-Fest?

Eagle said:
Must be about time for another Connecticut meet-&-greet. Maybe a couple of weeks after NAC-Fest?

sounds good to me! what about the "swap meet" you were talking about a while back?

Me and another friend with an XJ are from the Hartford area but we're riding stock...LOL. Maybe at the end of this summer I'll have a 3" lift and 31's but that still up in the air at the moment.

sidriptide said:
sounds good to me! what about the "swap meet" you were talking about a while back?
I'm still interested in doing that. My yard is too wet with high water table to think about holding it here for at least another month, maybe two months, though. If people are interested and want to do a swap meet sooner, I might be able to persuade Bradshaw Jeep to let us hold it in their rear lot. If we could arrange it on a Saturday, their parts department is open until 1:00 p.m. and we could probably arrange for folks who need "stuff" to buy it at a club discount and pick it up that day.

Lemme know if I should talk to the owner.

BTW -- Bradshaw Jeep is in Watertown, CT. They are about 5 to 10 minutes north of Waterbury at the point where I-84 intersects with CT Route 8.

robz95xj said:
Hey Eagle how far off I-91 or I-95 is this place?
It's about 25 miles north of I-95 (Bridgeport is where Route 8 hits I-95) and about 15 or 20 miles west of I-91 at Meriden. But from NH you wouldn't take either one that far south. You'd go to Hartford (on I-91 or I-84, depending on what part of NH), then take I-84 west from Hartford to Waterbury. From Waterbury it's only a couple of miles northwest.

How many people from New England are going to NAC-Fest? Am I safe in assuming that this should NOT be scheduled for the same weekend as NAC-Fest?

Back