• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy your stuff now! Shirts, dinners, raffle ticket bundles!

David's a pro at chopping up stuff for salads. He's done it at least nine times. Maybe more but he lost that tenth finger.

There was NO discernible blood in that year's fruit salad!

David Bricker / SYR

David, I'll keep you posted. Shopping usually just consists of a Costco and a Fart&Smile shopping spree. I may task you with assembling the salad, but I don't really want any fingerling potatoes or finger food in it.

Oh, hey, I can text you--you're in SoCal, not in OutInTheBooniesville!!

David, I'll keep you posted. Shopping usually just consists of a Costco and a Fart&Smile shopping spree. I may task you with assembling the salad, but I don't really want any fingerling potatoes or finger food in it.

Oh, hey, I can text you--you're in SoCal, not in OutInTheBooniesville!!

The Turkey has landed, and is wandering around the Southland. I could have time on Thursday to do some shopping, and access to a fridge, just no ice chest. But, I am heading up the hill at o-dark-thirty Thursday, and if Geoff had cooler space, that could work.

I have access to Fart and Smile, and Sam's Club, but no Costco membership.

And it would only be finger edges, not whole pieces. Add a bit of Thousand Island dressing, and nones the wiser.

David Bricker / SYR - BUR

Had to get more tickets, I've got this feeling.

Last edited:
Back