• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what needs fix'n

My rig is ready, gear is already packed in the Jeep, just need to load my ice chest, food, water, gas up and go.

:cheers:

EDIT: OK, I probably will change the oil and give it a once over this weekend. Since I ran swamp lake last weekend I never unpacked my rig.

Last edited:
Got a steering box and bolted it up thanks to jon. Put in a new u joint in the rear ds. Old one cracked a cap and the needle bearings fell out.

I need to pick up new steering lines today and to finish the tie rod and drag link

Got a steering box and bolted it up thanks to jon. Put in a new u joint in the rear ds. Old one cracked a cap and the needle bearings fell out.

I need to pick up new steering lines today and to finish the tie rod and drag link

I finished up charging a/c system, front axles installed, lower dash and passenger front seat. All the big items have been completed. Misc small items and go thru all my spare parts and organize. Here we come SierraFest

I finished up charging a/c system, front axles installed, lower dash and passenger front seat. All the big items have been completed. Misc small items and go thru all my spare parts and organize. Here we come SierraFest

dude awesome. I cant wait to wheel with ya

I hope you can dial it in man. keep me posted. if you need parts or help. I might just do a ton of work on the MJ saturday since I don't think the atlas is coming.

I finally sourced new power steering lines and picked up a cooler too. I need to get all that in, bleed the system and build the tie rod and drag link. Shouldn't be to bad.

Other than that it should be small things like figure out what I am going to eat all week!

time to clean up my tools and misc parts from the inside of the jeep. Install washer bottle res back in. install the 2 car seats and organize my junk. Pack food and beer. Then its time to head for the hills. I should be leaving Sunday before Noon.

I really should have shaved some metal from the belly pan for better articulation of the long arms. Looks like my arms are hitting my pan at full droop. Too lazy to grind away now, so I'll leave it as it is.

Got the mj running good and changed the inner axle seals

Back