• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for vent a vent window?

87CherokeeChief

NAXJA Forum User
Jeep was broken into so i need to replace the busted passenger side vent window('87) anyone around Sac have one? or know of where to get one? I called JW jeep and they want 75 bucks which seems outrageous to me. thanks guys

Brett

I have a fixed passenger window if you want or a manual window without the lever in the glass. The manual window I have is just the glass, I could sell that for $10. $15 for the fixed window Let me know.

The same thing happened to my Jeep last year parked in front of my townhouse in Citrus Heights (Sunrise/Madison). I broke into my own Jeep through the passenger side vent window (locked my keys in 1 time) and knew it was only a matter of time before I had my stereo stolen. It wasn't a removeable face and I had to park it on the street.

JW has crazy prices, like $850-1,000 for a XJ 44 etc etc.

Pick n Pull is going to be about the same price if a little more than I'm asking. They are 3 locations in Sac (1 in Rocklin of Taylor Rd/80, RC off of Sunrise, 1-1/2 miles South of 50, and Stockton/Gerber in South Sac).
http://www.picknpull.com/

Troy

Last edited:
I have a 85 cherokee in my garage. It has tons of parts. Pick and pull only wants to give me 75 bucks for it. Make me an offer,take the whole jeep, and save yourself a huge amount of cash.

Email me at

[email protected]

Tom C. said:
I have a 85 cherokee in my garage. It has tons of parts. Pick and pull only wants to give me 75 bucks for it. Make me an offer,take the whole jeep, and save yourself a huge amount of cash.

Email me at

[email protected]

I already have one non running jeep sitting on my side yard, i doubt my parents would like it if i brought home another one. thanks though.

Troy, i actually had forgotten about pick n pull. ill have to check them out.

87CherokeeChief said:
I already have one non running jeep sitting on my side yard, i doubt my parents would like it if i brought home another one. thanks though.

Troy, i actually had forgotten about pick n pull. ill have to check them out.

You can tell your friends your XJ was lonely and needed a friend. :laugh3:

Pnp is awesome for getting 84-96' XJ parts from and this past weekend was 1/2 price, so it was even better. I just regret I didn't look the whole day instead of 1/2 a day. I hit the Rocklin and South Sac pnp and they both have a decent # of XJs like about 6-12 a piece. Plenty of vent windows to chose from.

Make pnp your 1st stop especially since you have 3 in Sac close to you. Pay your $2, get your hand stamped and hit as many pnps as you can get to in the day. I once made 4 or 5 pnp from Sac to Oakland and got as many Lebaron hood vents as I could find, I got 18 pairs I believe in 1 day of looking!!! Now they are harder and harder to find, I only found 2 pairs at the South Sac pnp and none at Rocklin. It is like finding gold when you go to a pnp you haven't been to and find 1 pair after another. Just go to where they keep the Chryslers and look down the rows of open hoods and grab them in 2 minutes flat/pair. :laugh3:

Do you still want mine, sorry for the wait, but I'm a little busy till the weekend and I cannot sell mine this week because my ride would be without 1 on the street. Let me know and I'll hook you up.

Troy

Last edited:
Big Red said:
You can tell your friends your XJ was lonely and needed a friend. :laugh3:

Pnp is awesome for getting 84-96' XJ parts from and this past weekend was 1/2 price, so it was even better. I just regret I didn't look the whole day instead of 1/2 a day. I hit the Rocklin and South Sac pnp and they both have a decent # of XJs like about 6-12 a piece. Plenty of vent windows to chose from.

Make pnp your 1st stop especially since you have 3 in Sac close to you. Pay your $2, get your hand stamped and hit as many pnps as you can get to in the day. I once made 4 or 5 pnp from Sac to Oakland and got as many Lebaron hood vents as I could find, I got 18 pairs I believe in 1 day of looking!!! Now they are harder and harder to find, I only found 2 pairs at the South Sac pnp and none at Rocklin. It is like finding gold when you go to a pnp you haven't been to and find 1 pair after another. Just go to where they keep the Chryslers and look down the rows of open hoods and grab them in 2 minutes flat/pair. :laugh3:

Do you still want mine, sorry for the wait, but I'm a little busy till the weekend and I cannot sell mine this week because my ride would be without 1 on the street. Let me know and I'll hook you up.

Troy

Im going to see if i can get to one sometime this week, if i cant i would like to get yours. dont worry about making me wait, the jeep has been without a vent window for 6months or so i just finally decided its time to fix it.

PS got any more Lebaron vents??? :)

Back