• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cold Weather Gear

haha you may have got me there lol

in case you havent seen it my fake ID it says im a 43 yo and my ID picture looks like this :anon:

ooo man, be careful with that! i got busted a month before my 21st birthday, i bought 15 30racks of cheap beer for a party we were throwing at my buddies house. spend two nights in jail. it sucked.

there is a shower house at the campground, with toilets that flush. that's all the luxury I need.

we don't use the word 'ownage' on this site. it has been reserved for sites like JU.

ooo man, be careful with that! i got busted a month before my 21st birthday, i bought 15 30racks of cheap beer for a party we were throwing at my buddies house. spend two nights in jail. it sucked.

i dont actually have a fake ID. im in no rush to try and buy alcohol and get into the bars. i work in one so im okay right now lol

:eek:

whats JU? man i keep screwing up.

Jeeps Unlimited. I have never been to that site but I am a forum user on Jeep Forum...................What a buncha tards there! :D

<insert fonald trumps voice> You're Fiyuuuhd!

Were you trying to get arrested? How much more obvious did you want it to be??

In an effort to get this massive derail back on track; cold weather gear should consist of whatever you need to keep yourself warm in the event it is below freezing all weekend. If that is a hotel room, so be it. If you are camping, electric heaters and multiple layers of clothing/bedding are the way to go.

no such thing as bad weather just bad gear. I've slept out in the open just in a sleeping bag and woke up with frost on me and was still warm.

I'm going to snuggle up next to my wife in a queen sized bed in a warm room.

For $60 a night, you guys are nuts.

...obviously your missing the fun of the campground...winterfest started with camping in rigs...but being as you're coming from so far away...ill let it slide :)

i camped saturday night at the campground, it was mid to low 20s...had two heaters going in the tent...kept the tent about 40ish i would guess, just enough to take the edge off...it was still chilly, i'll be more prepared for winterfest...

you'll have to keep ice in a cooler to keep your food from freezing, anything I left outside over this past weekend was frozen solid...

mac 'big campfires are where its at' gyvr

I tented in '07. Woke up to a freezing river in the middle of the tent saturday morning.

I've done my fair share of sleeping in places I didn't want to sleep in. Kudos to you if you want to. I don't anymore.

Besides, the hotel is 1.7 miles from the campground and I'm not driving :D

red 'all the fun, none of the cold' heep

I am right there with ya Josh. Wifey and I got a room reserved and she does not drink, so I have a DD and a bed warmer :D I work in the cold so the last thing I want to do is sleep in it..

if i come i will be camping in a tent, thermarest, bag, bag liner and a couple hand warmers...never needed more then that. unless its raining then it will be in the back of the vdub.

what do ya mean "If you come"????? I hope ya plan on making it :thumbup: Be good to see ya again.

Back